Passport Waistband System
Made in the U.S.A.
Manufacturer's LIFETIME Guarantee!
The Passport line of cross-chest, handgun-hunter rigs is designed to carry a large-frame revolver. Worn over outdoor clothing, this comfortable system keeps the firearm close against the upper torso where it is safest in marshy country and where it is least prone to snag on tree limbs and brush. Six different attachment points and two different adjustable straps let you wear this ambidextrous holster just about any way you can imagine. Also includes removable and reversible thumb-break strap. Available for 6-, 8-, and 10-inch revolvers, with or without scopes.
For Big and Tall:
There is plenty of room for adjustment of the straps.
The waist strap adjusts up to about 55", or it can be removed.
The shoulder strap (while attached to the top two holsters rings), adjusts to a maximum 66" (that is 5 and 1/2 feet!), or it can be removed.
This holster fits the following size guns:
- Right-hand – A3 – Large Autos, Compact, 3.5 to 4 inch (9mm/10mm/.40/.45)
- Right-hand – A4 – Large Autos, Standard, 4 to 4.5 inch (9mm/10mm/.40/.45)
- Right-hand – A5 – Large Autos, Long Slide, 5 to 6 inch (9mm/10mm/.40/.45)
- Right-hand – R3 – Medium Frame Revolvers, 6 shot, 2 to 3 inch (.38/.357)
- Right-hand – R4 – Medium/Large Frame Revolvers, 3 to 4.5 inch (.38/.357/.41/.44/.45)
Passport nylon holsters will fit a large variety of guns, and it's not reasonable to try to list them all here. In addition, there are sometimes slight changes in fit for certain guns that we've discovered over the years. In order to find out exactly which holsters will fit your gun, please look up your gun.Find Holsters that fit your gun...