Returns and Exchanges
- Products must be returned within 30 days.
- If merchandise is defective, please contact us for a prepaid Authorized Return Shipping label. (Excludes firearms.)
- If merchandise is not defective, but you wish to return the merchandise for a refund or exchange, please ship the item back to us with a note inside the box explaining the reason for the return or exchange. Include your name, address, phone number, and email on the note so that we can insure proper credit. We recommend you ship insured as we can not be responsible for packages that don’t reach us.
- Returns for a refund or exchange must be in new condition with all original packaging. (For example, on cartridge belts there cannot be marks around the loops where cartridges were inserted. Try on your belt for size BEFORE inserting cartridges.) Items not returned as specified may be refused, or subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Items returned with an odor of smoke, will be rejected and are not eligible for return or exchange consideration.
- We reserve the right to charge the 20% restocking fee at our discretion. This especially may apply to returned items that are not regularly stocked by us, such as left-hand holsters. The return/cancellation fee always applies to trouser and law enforcement belts 48″ and larger, and to Triple K items #40, #41, #42, and #50.
- Refunds for non-defective items do not include shipping charges.
- Items returned for exchange will be subject to the same estimated delivery time as your initial order. There are no additional shipping charges for replacement items with the same Item number.
- Please read below to see if there are any special requirements for your specific merchandise.
Item Specific Information
- Triple K’s Leather Goods: return to us for all problems or exchanges, like belt size, within 30 days.
- Ammunition is not returnable for safety reasons. Some ammunition carries a manufacturer’s guarantee of satisfaction.
- Firearms: Unless otherwise stated, all of our guns for sale are New in the Box directly from the manufacturer or distributor. We do not take trades, and we do not normally sell used guns. Since our guns are coming directly from the manufacturer/distributor, we sell them “as is, no refund or exchange”. Any problems with a gun that we may discover when we check them into inventory, is dealt with immediately. In the unlikely event that you discover a problem we missed, it would be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
America’s Gun Store, LLC
402 N Lincoln Ave
Barnesville OH 43713
“We try very hard to only sell quality merchandise and to be truthful in our advertising. We rarely have returns because of customer dissatisfaction. Let us know if you have a problem and we’ll do our best to take care of it.”
Bill McFrederick, managing member