Returns and Exchanges
Returning an Item for Refund
- All products must be returned within 30 days.
- Items must be in new, re-sellable condition with manufacturer’s packaging.
- Cartridge belts cannot have marks around the loops where cartridges were inserted. Try on your belt for size before inserting cartridges.
- Items returned with an odor of smoke will be rejected and are not eligible for return consideration.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% return fee at our discretion. This especially may apply to returned items that are not regularly stocked, such as left hand holsters. Due to their custom nature, a 20% return fee will always apply to:
- Trouser and Law Enforcement belts 48″ and larger.
- Any Triple K items #40, #41, #42, and #50.
- Any cartridge or holster belt in size small.
- Refunds do not include shipping charges.
- Items being returned for a refund should be shipped to:
America’s Gun Store, LLC
402 N Lincoln Ave
Barnesville OH 43713
- Include in the return a note explaining the reason for the return. Include your name, address, phone number, and email address on the note so that we can ensure proper credit. We recommend you ship insured as we cannot be responsible for packages that don’t reach us.
- If merchandise is defective, please contact us for a prepaid Authorized Return Shipping label. (Excludes firearms.)
- Ammunition: Ammunition is not returnable for safety reasons. Some ammunition carries a manufacturer’s guarantee of satisfaction.
- Firearms: Unless otherwise stated, all of our guns for sale are New in the Box directly from the manufacturer or distributor. We do not take trades, and we do not normally sell used guns. Since our guns are coming directly from the manufacturer/distributor, we sell them “as is, no refund or exchange”. Any problems with a gun that we may discover when we check them into inventory, is dealt with immediately. In the unlikely event that you discover a problem we missed, it would be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If you need to exchange an item, such as a cartridge or trouser belt, for a different size, return the item using the “Returning an Item for Refund” section above, and then place an order on our website for the replacement item. This will allow us to get your replacement item to you more quickly than waiting for your original item to be received back in exchange.
“We try very hard to only sell quality merchandise and to be truthful in our advertising. We rarely have returns because of customer dissatisfaction. Let us know if you have a problem and we’ll do our best to take care of it.”
Bill McFrederick, managing member